Digital Smile Design Photography: Our New Online Course!
Digital Smile Design: a new quality in taking care of a smile!
DSD is a unique dental treatment planning tool that strengthens a dental provider’s diagnostic vision, enhances predictability, and improves communication between dental providers and their patients. A treatment plan is completely based on a thorough analysis of the patient’s dental and facial proportions.
In this online course our expert and new Giant Bartosz Cerkaski (the Vice President of Polish Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (PASE) and the founder of DSD Academy in Poland) will show you the Digital Smile Design Workflow, step by step. Bartosz Cerkaski has won The Best DSD Instructor Award in 2018.
We’ve prepared for you a series of lessons: professional and detailed. You can use your new knowledge in dentral intraoral photography and becoming a dental photography master.
You can choose the most important part for you or watch the whole lesson. Remember: your subscription gives you a 24/7 access to our online platform.
We can guarantee: you will benefit from it!
These are the lessons we’ve prepared for you:
- Introduction: What is DSD?
- Communication in DSD: Why so important, types of Photography used in DSD
- DSD Workflow with the Patient: how do the visits look, how many of them should be planned, how to prepare a professional documentation?
- DSD Workflow: Motivational Mockup. What is it, why so important, how to conduct a smile test? Theory and practice!
- DSD Workflow: DSD Final Presentation: Patient’s Emotional Reaction