New Oval-Shaped Flash With Built-In Modeling Light from Yongnuo
Yongnuo YN650EX-RF, the Oval-Shaped Flash
Yongnuo has announced a new flash – the YN650EX-RF – that includes a built-in ring of LED lights around the main flash unit that can act as a modeling lamp. It is also in an unusual ovular shape.
Yongnuo says that the YN650EX-RF is equipped with 24 LED lamp “beads” that it says will add “charming eye light” to photos. The LEDs are also dimmable at 100 different levels, which makes it more than just a simple modeling light but one that is specifically designed to create images on its own. In addition to the LEDs, the flash itself has an integrated 2.4G radio transceiver that is fully compatible with Yongnuo’s 16-channel RF radio system and includes TTL, Manual, Multi, or multi-group mixed mode flash options.
Its price is yet to be announced.
The YN650EX-RF Specifications:
- GN 60 (Iso-100, at 200mm zoom)
- Oval-shaped flash head
- 28–105mm zoom
- 24 LEDs, brightness adjustable from 1–100%
- 2-second recycle time with fresh AA batteries. (Faster with external battery pack)
- Canon E-TTL and high-speed sync up to 1/8000 second
- Built-in Yongnuo 2.4GHz RF transceiver, with 16 channels and wireless TTL
- Supports Canon EX optical transmission system (commander and remote)
Looking for an honest online training? Check out our lessons about flashes in dental photography!
You must be logged in to leave comment