Nikon D850 is the next generation of the D800′ s line…
When Nikon introduced the D800 and D800E, it set a new benchmark for DSLR image quality and super high-resolution photography that approached medium format. Now, five years later, Nikon proudly introduces the next evolution in high-resolution DSLRs, a camera that allows photographers to capture fast action in 45.7 megapixels of brilliant resolution. With remarkable advancements across the board—sensor design, autofocus, dynamic range, sensitivity, Speedlight control, battery life, shutter and mirror drive mechanisms, Silent Photography in Live-View mode, focus shift capability and more—this is quite possibly the most impressive, well-rounded DSLR yet.
What has changed?
– Sensor type and resolution – now it’s impressive 45.7 megapixels
– The new high-resolution touchscreen as the monitor is added
– Autofocus, dynamic range, sensitivity (ISO), battery life
– The built-in flash has been removed
– The new feature like focus shift capability
This amazing camera has very interesting feature, which is implemented. It’s called “FOCUS SHIFT SHOOTING”. If you are deep in love with super macro photography and focus stack photography than it’s the right choice for you.
Watch this official Nikon’s tutorial Nikon D850 First Look – Stills and learn more:
– 45.7MP FX Full-Frame BSI CMOS Sensor
– EXPEED 5 Image Processor
– No Optical Low Pass Filter
– 3.2″ 2.36m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD Monitor
– 4K UHD Video Recording at 30fps
– No built-in flash
– 8K and 4K time-lapse movies with new levels of sharpness and detail
– The lowest base ISO (ISO 64) of any DSLR or mirrorless camera