Postproduction: How to Edit Your Photos and Prepare Them to Export?
New series Essence Collection: How to Edit Your Photos and Prepare Them to Export?
Our expert, dentist Kris Chmielewski, has prepared a quick course about editing, cleaning and preparing your photos to export.
Make your photographs spotless and professional!
These are some of the topics explored by Kris:
- How to improve the exposure of your photo?
- Why choosing the auto exposure settings is not a good idea?
- Removing dust and spots from the photo
- How to copy pixels to remove spots?
- How to remove larger elements in segments?
- The best and quick way to crop your photo
Our new Essence Collection gives you seven lessons. Each of them is focused on an important step of postproduction, like importing your photos, using the presets, preparing photos for media publication or presentation. This way we want to give you a full, professional step-by-step guide to Postproduction in Dental Photography.
If you want to see it all and become a Postproduction ninja, don’t hesitate any longer to visit our online training Postproduction Essence Collection.
We’re still preparing new lessons. Stay tuned!