Postproduction: How to import your photos?
New series Essence Collection: How to import your photos?
Our expert, dentist Kris Chmielewski, invites you to his first lesson about Postproduction in Dental Photography.
This part of the Essence Collection will have seven lessons. The first one is focused on importing your photos: this is the first step in Postproduction.
These are some of the topics explored by Kris:
- Buttons you can use during importing your photos
- The way you can adjust your memory card to your computer
- The way to avoid importing duplicates
- His easy method of renaming the files and adjusting the metadata
- How using keywords can make your work easier
- Subfolders and their role in postproduction
- The mysterious “I” button and why it can speed up your work
If you want to see it all and become a Postproduction ninja, don’t hesitate any longer to visit our online training Postproduction Essence Collection.
There will be more lessons in our Postproduction Essence Collection. Stay tuned!