Postproduction: How to Prepare Your Photos for Media Publication?
New series Essence Collection: How to prepare your photos for Media Publication?
Our expert, dentist Kris Chmielewski, has prepared a quick course about preparing your dental photos for articles and books.
You will be proud to see your great photos in media!
These are some of the topics explored by Kris:
- What should you know before you start working on your photos
- How to prepare your photos safely for any kind of publication
- The correct way of exporting pictures
- Why renaming of your photos isn’t always a good idea
- How to adjust the TIFF files
- The main differences between TIFFs and JPGs
- How to adjust the photo to the right type of paper
This part of the Essence Collection will have seven lessons. The first one was focused on importing your photos, and the second one is all about the presets – with a surprise from us!
The third lesson treated about preparing your photos to Keynote presentation.
If you want to see it all and become a Postproduction ninja, don’t hesitate any longer to visit our online training Postproduction Essence Collection.
There will be more lessons in our Postproduction Essence Collection. Stay tuned!
You must be logged in to leave comment