Postproduction: How to Prepare Your Photos for Presentation?
New series Essence Collection: How to prepare your photos for Presentation?
Our expert, dentist Kris Chmielewski, has prepared a quick course about preparing your dental photos for a Keynote Presentation. Step by step, it is all explained!
These are some of the topics explored by Kris:
- How to crop your photo in the Develop mode
- How to use the presets to make importing your photos quicker
- The best way to remove the spots and dirts
- The 2 ways to export yor photo and explanation why one of them is way better
- How to name your files to avoid the mess
- Why the Output Sharpening is important for your photos’ quality
- The last step of importing your photos into a Keynote presentation
This part of the Essence Collection will have seven lessons. The first one was focused on importing your photos, and the second one is all about the presets – with a surprise from us!
If you want to see it all and become a Postproduction ninja, don’t hesitate any longer to visit our online training Postproduction Essence Collection.
There will be more lessons in our Postproduction Essence Collection. Stay tuned!