Postproduction: How to Remove or Improve the Black Background
New series Essence Collection: How to Remove or Improve the Black Background
Clear, sharp black background is one of the elements of a professional dental photo. But instead of removing any dust one by one, there is an easier and quicker way to obtain it. Dr Kris Chmielewski will show you how!
These are some of the topics explored by Kris:
- How to use the auto exposure to see the dust
- Why Photoshop is an essential tool in dental photography
- Why duplicating the layers can be useful
- Why using the quick selection tool in Photoshop is a good idea
- Why adding feather is important
- How to create and edit a new layer
- How to merge the layers with a shortcut
Our new Essence Collection gives you seven lessons. Each of them is focused on an important step of postproduction, like importing your photos, using the presets, preparing photos for media publication or presentation. This way we want to give you a full, professional step-by-step guide to Postproduction in Dental Photography.
If you want to see it all and become a Postproduction ninja, don’t hesitate any longer to visit our online training Postproduction Essence Collection.
We’re still preparing new lessons. Stay tuned!