Professional Studio Photography: Backgrounds
How To Choose a Background?
Dr Kris Chmielewski has prepared a special lesson for you. Professional Studio Photography is a very wide topic, and we want to explore it thouroghly!
These are some of the topics explored by Kris in this lesson:
- Types of backgrounds used in Studio Photography
- Cyclorama – what is it? Why it works with light in a special way?
- Who should use Cyclorama and when?
- Dental Photography in Studio
Collapsible Backgrounds in Studio Photography
And it’s time to cut to the chase in this next lesson.
Kris will tell you more about collapsible backgrounds. You’re not sure if you’re interested? These are some of the topics explored by Kris in this lesson:
- Who should and can use collapsible backgrounds and why?
- What are the sizes and colours of collapsible backgrounds?
- Which colours of collapsible backgrounds are best for dental photography and in what cases?
- How to hang collapsible background?
We’re pretty sure you would like to watch it now and don’t hesitate any longer!