Try one of the options listed below:
1. Check your Internet connection.
2. Clear your web browser’s cache and cookies or log out and log in back.
3. Restart you computer.
4. Make sure any privacy software, security software, or browser add-ons you may be running are not causing the problem
5. Try using different web browser like Chrome or Firefox.
We keep track of every request we receive and are happy to help and solve the problems. By sending the request for specific topic or training you help us to bring the best content, which will fit your needs.
1. Select Contact form using CONTACT button at the bottom of the page.
2. Choose a topic: Content/Author/Questions
3. Type your request and send your message.
The minimum requirements are 2Mbps but we recommend 3Mbps or higher.
You may be experiencing slow data transfer. If you pause the movie and wait for more (or all) of it to download before you resume playing, it will play without stopping. You can tell how much of the movie has downloaded by looking at the controller bar at the bottom of the player window. You will see the bar fill in with white, from left to right, as the movie downloads. Once the controller bar is completely filled in with white, the movie has finished downloading.
Dental Photo Master has a few options to find a specific topic:
1. Use Online Training Library and scroll through Categories and Courses inside.
2. Use “Search in page” window with the loupe symbol. Type in the a short text you are looking for and start search.
3. If you experience any problems send an email to CUSTOMER SERVICE firstname.lastname@example.org or use Contact form to send us a message.
If you are still experiencing problems, our Technical Support Team can be reached using our CONTACT US form.