REGULATIONS OF SERVICES PROVIDED BY ELECTRONIC MEANS
§ 1 Introduction
- These Regulations defines the general conditions for use of the Website located at the electronic address www.dentalphotomaster.com.
- Present Regulations have been drawn up in accordance with applicable polish law and in particular the provisions:
- of the Civil Code – Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws of 1964 No. 16, pos. 93, as amended.);
- of the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2013, item. 1422);
- of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (ie Journal of Laws of 2014 pos. 1182);
- of the Act of 4 February 1994 Copyright and Related Rights (ie Journal of Laws No. 90, pos. 631).
§ 2 Definitions
- Service Provider – Company Dental Photo Master Ltd. based in Gdansk, Poland, address: 80-358 Gdańsk, ul. Piastowska 175 A / 4, entered in the register kept by the District Court Gdańsk Północ in Gdańsk, VII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000396040, having a code number 221560742 and Tax identification number 5842722624;
- Service – Internet service located at the electronic address: www.dentalphotomaster.com owned by the Provider;
- The service – a service provided electronically by the Service Provider through the Site without the simultaneous presence of the parties using telecommunications network in particular by access to video lessons;
- Agreement – an agreement of sale and creation of Account Services, concluded without the simultaneous presence of the parties using telecommunications network through the Service;
- Client – natural person, legal person or entity having legal capacity who purchase services on the Site for purposes relating directly to its activities commercial or professional activities;
- User – visitor services;
- Order – the procedure leading to the conclusion of the sales contract services without the simultaneous presence of the parties;
- Registration – the act of sending the data to the Service Provider, including data of a personal nature in order to create an Account;
- Data – Client data, including data of a personal nature processed to the Order;
- Account – created after Registration Account to enable the Client access to the purchased services and other tools related services;
- Price – unit price Services included in the description of services, expressed in US dollars; Price for subscription services purchased for a period of 12 months;
- Payment – payment of the amount due for your order.
§ 3 General conditions
- The website is dedicated in particular dentists in connection with their professional activities or gainful activities.
- Placing orders in the Service is carried out using a data communications system.
- The use of the Website is necessary to have a device with access to the Internet and a web browser.
- Before the Registration Client is obliged to read the Terms and Conditions and make acceptance.
- Client declares that through registration consents to the processing of personal data to the extent necessary for using the Service.
- The contents of the Site is the property the Service Provider and is legally protected.
- In accordance with the Act of February 4, 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Dz. U. No. 90, item. 631) any material made available on the Website are owned and copyrighted, therefore, may not be copied video lessons and other materials that may be available through the Service, is prohibited their distribution, use for public use, sale, lease to third parties.
- Client acknowledges that the contact with the Service Provider for the implementation of contracts and provision of services is carried out via e-mail at: email@example.com.
§ 4 Account on a website
- In order to set up the account on the Service, you have to register.
- Registration is free of charge.
- Making Registration is done by filling out the form located at the electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The registration form referred to in paragraph 3 above contains fields, the fulfillment of which is voluntary, but necessary to create individual accounts through which a user may place orders.
- During registration, you have to provide the following personal data:
- telephone number
- date of birth
- Client is obliged to provide true data and bear in this respect all legal liability.
- Assumption accounts and payment allows the Client access to the Website from time record of a payment.
- Username and password are confidential.
- It is forbidden to share your account to a third party unless the account holder is a company that provides created account in the organizational structure of your company. Access to the video lessons in the Service is possible for a maximum of one devices at once.
§ 5 The submission of Order
- Purchase a package of services is carried out using a registered account on the Website.
- The price shown in the description of services at the time of the Order is the price binding on the parties.
- By clicking ” Order and pay ” Client accepts the conditions of sale and access to the Service and agrees to pay the price.
- After placing an order Client receives an e-mail address provided during registration an e-mail confirming the activation of the Service.
- Provider reserves the right to refuse orders that have been made without or with an incorrect e-mail address or for which payment has not been successfully made.
- The Service Provider have the right to change services and pricing, provided that these modifications do not affect the previously filed by the Service Order.
§ 6 Payments
- The payment takes place before the implementation of contracts.
- The service provider accepts payment through bank transfers online.
- Payments on-line services provided by the service provider PayPal. When you finalize the order after clicking “Online Payment” The Client will be redirected to PayPal, where you will be able to make payments.
- Service Provider reserves that never sends messages to the Clients with information that has changed account to pay with a request for a transfer to a bank account.
§ 7 Complaints procedure
- Any comments related to the functioning of the Service Recipients can submit by sending the complaint application to the e-mail Service Provider: email@example.com.
- Complaints are dealt with by the Service within 14 days of receipt, if the application is written in a clear and transparent manner.
- If you are unsure or need to complement the filing of the complaint, the Service Provider will ask to supplement the application within 7 days.
- In case of ineffective calls referred to in paragraph 3 above, the complaint is left unconsidered.
- The outcome of the complaint Recipient will be notified by e-mail, on a valid e-mail address.
§ 8 Service Provider Liability
- The service provider is not liable for any damage caused by the Client use of an unsecured and having no antivirus protection device by means of which connects to the Internet.
- Provider is not responsible for the conduct and efficiency of payment card transactions and by transfers made through a dedicated electronic payment service.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to temporarily disable operation of the Service at any time for purposes of maintenance, updates or technical improvements, or to broaden the content of the Website, which will post the information on the Website.
- Service Provider reserves that video lessons available on the Site constitute only subjective views of the author, and are an expression of their personal views. Therefore, the lessons do not constitute binding guidelines for the Customers.
§ 9 Personal data
- The data controller is Service Provider.
- The Clients personal data are processed in order to implement the order book, contact the Recipient in connection with the service and depending on further consent also for marketing purposes.
- Providing data is voluntary but necessary to achieving the objective referred to in paragraph. 2 above – the submission and execution of orders. Recipients have the right to inspect the contents of their data and correct them, as well as the opportunity to demand their removal.
§ 10 Final Provisions
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions for changes to the law or to impose certain obligations on the Service Provider by the State, and in order to improve the website and use the Customers, the Customers improve privacy and prevent fraud. Amendments shall enter into force within 14 days of being informed about changes in the Regulations. For the avoidance of doubt, the changes do not affect the performance of the contracts concluded before their entry into force, unless changes will be more beneficial to the Customer, in the absence of acceptance of the amendments to the Rules Client holding account is entitled to terminate the contract for the provision of services electronically (creation accounts) by sending the appropriate statement to address the Service Provider.
- Any disputes arising from the implementation of the provisions of these Rules, the parties will try to first settle by agreement. In the event of disagreement, the dispute shall be settled by a court of general jurisdiction under the provisions of the Act of 17 November 1964. Code of Civil Procedure (Dz. U. of 1964., No. 43, item. 296, as amended. D.).
- In matters not regulated herein, the provisions of Polish law, in particular the Civil Code.