The Canon Speedlite EL-5 release date postponed due to production issues
Canon’s new speedlite – awaited also by dental photographers – has some problems on its way
Canon’ statement says: Regarding the “Speedlite EL-2022”, which was announced on November 11, 2 and scheduled to be released in March 2023, due to production reasons, we have decided to postpone the release to around the summer of 2023 because we cannot prepare a sufficient supply for the release.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
(Before change) Scheduled to be released in March 2023
(After change) Scheduled to be released around summer 2023
The Speedlite EL-5 is to be Canon’s first to take advantage of the multi-function hotshoe found on its latest EOS R series mirrorless cameras.
It seems to be a potential, new dental photography equipment to choose.
Canon Speedlite EL-5 Specs
- 2.4 GHz Wireless Radio Transmission
- Guide Number: 197′ at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Runs on LP-EL Lithium-Ion Battery
- Modeling Lamp; Multi-Function Shoe
- Zoom Range: 24-200mm (14mm with Panel)
- Recycle Time: 0.1-1.2 Seconds
- Extended Control from 1/1 to 1/1024
- Joystick, Dial, and High-Definition LCD
- Remote Control with Camera Connect App
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- It will cost $399
Check out our online Dental Photography Flashes course!
You must be logged in to leave comment