What you need to know about Nikon D7500?
Nikon has announced (its midrange D7500 DSLR. While its design has been slightly tweaked, the big story is the features that have been inherited from the D500. It uses the same 20.9MP APS-C sensor, Expeed 5 processor and 180k-pixel RGB metering sensor, and is capable of capturing 4K video.
Nikon is keen to stress however that this new camera isn’t a direct replacement to the D7200 – which will continue to feature in the Nikon lineup – but rather slots in above it.
The main features of the new Nikon D750:
- The quality of the pictures of the Nikon D500 flag model
The DX sensor with 20.9 MP resolution and EPEED 5 processor.
180k-pixel RGB image processing engine.
- Phenomenal ISO sensitivity
Excellent performance in low light in the range of ISO 100-51200 expandable to 1640000 ISO equivalent. The Nikon D7500 is not afraid of the dark.
- Excellent Advanced Scene Recognition system:
The 180k-pixel RGB metering sensor with Scene Recognition lays the foundation of the fantastic subject recognition.
- No more blown-out highlights:
For the high-contrast scenes, the new highlight-weighted metering will prioritise the brightest elements in the frame, and help you avoid images with blown-out highlights.
- Stay sharp thanks to extreme AF precision.
Whatever you shoot, the 51-point AF system will track your subject, lock onto it, and keep it in focus. Even if the only light is the moonlight.
- Go cinematic with 4K/UHD video footage.
Elevate your movies to the next level. Record in ultra-high-definition detail at up to 30 frames per second.
- Time-Lapse Movie.
Transform street scenes and sunrises into dramatic high-speed sequences with the built-in interval timer and 4K/UHD-quality time-lapse function.
- 8 fps continuous shooting.
Find the ultimate shot even if it’s hidden inside a blur of motion. Capture 50 NEF (RAW) or 100 JPEG images in one high-speed burst.
- Tilt screen and touch controls.
Tap the tilting touchscreen monitor to focus and shoot from high viewpoints and intriguing angles.
- High-res optical viewfinder.
An optical pentaprism viewfinder offers approximately 100 % frame coverage.
- Keep your camera connected to your smart device with SnapBridge. Sync photos as you shoot. Use your smart device to shoot remotely. Nikon’s SnapBridge lets you keep the D7500 constantly connected to your smart device via Bluetooth® low energy technology¹. Sync photos to your device as you shoot, without having to reconnect each time. Transfer movies manually whenever you want via the camera’s built-in Wi-Fi®².
- Brilliant sensor
- ISO range
- Advanced AF system
- 8fps burst shooting
- Tilt-angle screen
- Efficient battery (up to 950 photos with one charge.)
- Low rear screen resolution
- Only one SD card slot
More details about Nikon D7500: Dental Photo Master Equipment Nikon D7500
You must be logged in to leave comment