Will the Canon EOS 77D take your dental photography to the next level?
We are happy to introduce the newest camera in the Canon Electro-Optical System (EOS) Series, the 77D.
After the successful launch of the advanced amateur SLR, Canon EOS 80D Canon has surprised everyone by introducing a new camera for the “Advanced Amateur” that lands right between the Rebel T7i (EOS 800D) and the EOS 80D
Coming in April 2017!
Canon has announced the EOS 77D is an entirely new category of camera; designed specifically for the advanced amateur photographer who wants to take the next step and push their knowledge, and experience with DSLR type cameras.
The specifications and features are rumored to include:
- Brand new user interface
- APS-C size image sensors 24.2MP
- DIGIC 7 processor — which allows for better noise reduction while shooting at a higher ISO
- ISO 100 to 25600
- Dual pixel AF
- Optical viewfinder with a 45-point All Cross-type AF system
- 6 Frame Per Second (FPS) continuous shooting
- Vari-angle with 3.0-inch LCD
- Deep recessed hand grip
- New buttons on the back of the camera body
- Top backlit LCD panel
- Wireless features include Wi-Fi, NFC, and Bluetooth.
- It also includes an all-new quick control dial for photographers who desire to access their settings faster and easier.
The body is rumored to be made of plastic and not sealed, therefore it might be less resistant to weather and dust such as models like the “https://www.dentalphotomaster.com/equipment/cameras/canon/canon-eos-80d-4/”80D
The only downside to using the 77D specifically for dental photography might be its inability to save custom shot presets.
You can learn more about why presets may be an important feature for you by watching our tutorial:
“https://www.dentalphotomaster.com/online-training/quick-guides/canon-7d-mark-ii “Setting Custom 1 (C1) on Canon 7D Mark II
- $899 (body only)
- $1049 (w/18-55 F4-5.6 IS STM lens)
- $1499 (w/18-135mm F3.5-5.6 IS STM lens)